Dear brothers, men, fathers, sons,
You are all invited from the heart to the 9th European Festival of Brotherhood, where we will continue the Journey of the Mature Masculine.
And most of all we will journey together on the sacred path of the mature masculine.
This gathering is brought to you by the Firemakers Foundation. Men who devote their time and energy to creating safe spaces for men to gather, heal and grow. It is not for profit, but out of SELFLESS SERVICE that they make it possible for you to go on this journey. So the price you pay only includes the actual costs of the gathering. To make sure that even people with little to spend can be there.
There are three different kinds of tickets.
– a budget ticket, for men who have only little money to spend
– a regular ticket, this covers the actual costs of the festival
– a sponsor ticket, with this you sponsor a budget ticket for those who cannot afford a ticket at all
If even a budget ticket is too expensive for you, please contact us via email. We can support at least three men who cannot afford even a budget ticket. And maybe more, depending on how many sponsor tickets have been bought.
The official program of the European Festival of Brotherhood will start on Thursday the 18th of August at 16.00 hrs. You are invited and encouraged to arrive at the venue no later than 15.00 hrs in order for you to arrive, prepare your sleeping place and take care of any last minute practicalities. Should you not be able to join us for the opening ceremony, please contact us in advance at email@example.com so we can properly welcome you when you arrive. The program ends at 16.00 hrs on Sunday, the 21st of August.
What to bring:
- Sleeping gear: (air)mattress, sleeping bag, sheets, blankets, pillow (unless you stay in a dorm)
- Your own tent or camper (unless you stay in a dorm or dorm tent)
- Pocket knife
- Musical instruments
- Power objects
- Incense and other sacred herbs for ceremonies
The Gathering will take place at the Land van Yemaya.
The address is: Hoofdweg 166 in Bellingwolde